RSR- 4445 Industrial / High Pressure
YORK Refrigerant Storage/Recycling (RSR) system offers all the features a field service technician needs. These compact, portable, self-contained units are easy to operate for fast chiller evacuation. Plus, capacities are AHRI certified to assure performance as specified. These units are self-contained packages specifically engineered to commercial and industrial applications requiring serviceability. It consists of a refrigerant compressor, oil separator, storage receiver, heater, water-cooled condenser, filter dryer and necessary valves and hoses to remove, replace and distill CFC and HCFC refrigerants. All permanently mounted. The RSR package is permanently mounted or made portable (via swivel casters with lock breaks).
UNIT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- AHRI certified industry performance leader.
- Designed for high pressure refrigerant systems.
- Refrigerant containment while servicing chiller to prohibit venting & simplify Clean Air Act compliance.
- YORK “K” oil charged.
- Standard 1-year parts warranty.
- ASME boiler & pressure vessel code stamped
- Eight (8) feet of refrigerant hose with valves.
- 30A, 460V/3Ph/60Hz locking plug & receptacle.
- Permanent ball valves for refrigerant serviceability.
- Unit caster wheels
Options available beyond features & accessories.
Resolute Industrial reserves the right to discontinue, modify or alter the design or specifications shown without notice and without incurring obligations.